Forums » General discussion

Why doesn't click use understandable minute Hourse and seconds?

I can not understand what those percentages mesure in the clicky stats I need to see minutes houres and seconds like on the clock.

Posted Sun Nov 6 2011 8:47p by wintergreen***

I don't work for Clicky, but even I had a hard time deciphering this post. I still don't even know what it is you're trying to ask.

Posted Sun Nov 6 2011 9:12p by dwayne***

I dont work for GetClicky, but I have been using GetClicky for multiple websites for quite some time now.

The percentages that I use show my statistics in relation to the previous days/week/month/all-time statistics. When I want time measurements I simply look at my visitor engagment to see where people when, how long they stayed, and I also use the Bounce rate % to determine how many of my total visitors left and how many stayed.

It sounds like you are new to GetClicky. I must say that once you become used to this application, you find that it is much easier to use over Google Analytics, and provides more detailed information, in real time.

I hope this helps?

Posted Mon Nov 7 2011 8:53a by TeamBlackburnInvest***

I don't understand how percentages relate to hours and seconds?

The percentages show your performance relative to the "previous period". If you're viewing a single day, it defaults to the day before, taking into account the time of day as well (if you're looking at today's data). If you're viewing a date *range*, e.g. the last 7 days, then the percentages will show your performance relative to the 7 days before that.

Posted Mon Nov 7 2011 9a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

You must be logged in to your account to post!