Forums » Suggestions & Feature requests

Why aren't there graphs on the "Summary of filtered visitors"?

I would love to see graphs for this segment next to this table of data. (Perhaps you were planning to all along? It seems like this table has been stretched to full width even though it would work better at column width.)

I'd love to have all the features available on the dashboard's visitor chart in a chart on each of these segments.

Actually, every filter seems to trigger a full-width table when a half-width table and an adjacent half-width chart would be more useful.

If there is a way to show a chart like this on these pages that I've overlooked, please let me know how to enable it.

Thanks for your efforts, Sean.

Posted Wed Mar 14 2012 9:42p by trialacco***

We don't graph it because segmentation data is calculated on demand only, whereas all other reports that data is stored in a summarized format that's quick to access and display as a graph.

Posted Sat Mar 17 2012 5:54p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Can there be a button to create a graph? It's hard to spot trends without it.

(Also, is there a way to add email notification when forum threads get replies?)

Thank you.

Posted Sat Dec 29 2012 1:26p by trialacco***

Or forget the button, and whenever someone's diplaying data for more than one day, display the chart anyway.

I know I can switch over to Google Analytics for these, but I'm not using GA on every site.

Posted Sat Dec 29 2012 2:03p by trialacco***

You must be logged in to your account to post!