Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Clicky Stops Working

Yesterday was the 2nd time this has happened in a week. Out of no where, with no modification to the code or site, data is not being recorded and Clicky is showing my site has no visitors. I re-installed the code and all seemed to be working again, but for those few hours, no data was recorded and there doesn't seem to be a way to stop it from happening. Any ideas?

Posted Thu Oct 18 2012 5:18a by nbkirsme***

I have to assume you're talking about the "medic" site which is the only one really logging traffic?

I looked at the hourly history and there doesn't seem to be an interruptions in traffic so I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly. However in this post since you indicate this happened several hours before you wrote this, which makes me think you were viewing your data right after midnight. By default you see "Today" so if it's just after midnight, no data for that day may have been logged yet.

Posted Thu Oct 18 2012 6:13a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

It was yesterday at around 2:50 PM or so. The other time it happened was when you guys introduced the heatmap(which I love by the way). But before I switched the code over, it stopped logging data.

Posted Thu Oct 18 2012 6:29a by nbkirsme***

My account is also not logging any data from the last 2 days... :( .

Posted Wed Dec 19 2012 7:17a by testvi***

I have the same problem no data logged for all my sites for a couple of hours a day.

Posted Fri Dec 21 2012 5:22a by chris***

Just got a 12h interuption as well. Never had problem before, no code change recently.
Dec 22 2012
01:28:58
Dec 22 2012
13:31:10

Not a single connection (page, download etc nothing) between these two.

Posted Sat Dec 22 2012 11:16a by KiboO***

Same problem here. Everything suddenly stopped working, My site is http://michaelhyatt.com

Posted Mon Dec 24 2012 8:31a by michaelhy***

I've never really gotten Clicky to work with Cloudflare.

Posted Sat Jun 8 2013 12:15p by Staff***

My site seems to have stopped recording data. What's up? My site is lawprofitability.com

Posted Wed Jun 26 2013 9:09a by Dylan***

our clicky has stopped showing any results for the past 2 days now. I am at a loss, I really enjoyed it for the first week we used it.

Posted Mon Jul 1 2013 10:32p by creativedr***

Have same issue for http://folionest.com

Posted Wed Jan 29 2014 10:53a by artsh***

Same here. Stopped working today.

Posted Wed Jan 29 2014 11:41a by dimon2***

You must be logged in to your account to post!