Forums » Suggestions & Feature requests

Speed improvements & >90 day limitation

Noticed some reports cant show more than 90 days worth of data.

Also, it can take several minutes to run a single report for a 30-day period, on a not-very-busy site.

Perhaps you should start offering some more expensive plans so that you can add more features quicker. $10 a month for me is too cheap.

One such method is of offer premium phone support (per incident) for those that wanted it. This way you make more, and your high-end customers are happier, using the extra revenues to build out the software...

Posted Wed Oct 31 2012 1:48p by paradigm***

I agree with the speed issue for loading large reports. I suspect that they're purposely delayed so they don't hammer the database.

However, if we had a non-granular view (i.e. only per-month-figures) it would be useful for >90 day views, and could be loaded super quick.

Posted Mon Jan 21 2013 1:43p by Andy***

Only filtering/segmentation is limited to a smaller range, because it's done "on demand", e.g. we haven't pre-calculated bounce rate for people in the US using Firefox 17 who searched for "clicky". I wish we could do that as it would make filtering very fast, but without a billion dollars I don't see it happening.

If you're just viewing general reports though, e.g. top searches, it should load quite fast as we summarize data by week and month in addition to day so for large date ranges we consult those tables instead of the daily ones.

We are working on a knowledge base and once that is live (hopefully within 1-2 months) we plan to hire a dedicated support employee and offer phone support for those willing to pay for it.

Posted Tue Jan 22 2013 11:57p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

You must be logged in to your account to post!