Forums » Suggestions & Feature requests

RedeemThat 50% off deal for new users only?

I was going to buy the annual sub from that deal, since mine is up for renewal, but I see that it's for new users only. Quite disappointed - taking care of existing clients even as you're trying to generate new custom is just good business, imo.

Posted Wed Dec 19 2012 6:41a by pauli***

Where is that deal? I'll cancel right away and I'll become a "new user"

Posted Wed Dec 19 2012 8:24a by cloli***

The link is on the clicky twitter feed, which neatly brings me to another point - people following @clicky are likely to be existing clients, so unless clicky's goal is to tick them off, tweeting new user discounts only is counterproductive.

I'm simply not enough of a peasant to jump through those hoops to save such a negligible amount of money. I do, however, find it objectionable when a company displays a disregard for existing client relationships, hence this thread.

Posted Wed Dec 19 2012 9:39a by pauli***

I agree we should not have tweeted it. In the future we won't do that. But the point of these deals is to attract new customers who hopefully become long time paying members. We wouldn't offer them otherwise. Clicky is already super affordable compared to any paid competitor!

http://clicky.com/compare/

Posted Wed Dec 19 2012 2:47p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

speaking of super affordable, i have been with you guys for a long while and i really wish you would let me add Heat-Maps for a nominal charge instead of having to double my clicky expense.

ah well ...

Posted Wed Dec 19 2012 6:44p by baila***

You must be logged in to your account to post!