Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Goals not recording or showing?

Hi there,

I have created a few goals with URL funnels using my Clicky account, however nothing is showing up?

When I click in goals, the table is completely empty.

I have double checked all the domains and they are acurate, so super confused as to why it's not working?

Don't know what other information is needed to figure it out :S

Anyone have any ideas?

Posted Wed Feb 13 2013 1:36a by DerbyO***

Oh... Here is the site ID: 100579673

Posted Wed Feb 13 2013 1:38a by DerbyO***

I am not sure why Clicky has not responded to your request for help. But, I am having the same problem. Here is the situation:

I have one URL contain information about a product or service. Call it www.abc.com. Tracking and reporting is working fine on it.

I have a second URL that is a secure URL that handles the shopping cart. Call it http://www.XYZ.com.

I am using the dynamic code that I have copied and pasted onto the thank you page on XYZ.com along with the normal Clicky tracking code.

No goal tracking. I would copy the codes used into this message. But, html is not allowed.

What am I doing wrong?

Posted Thu Mar 14 2013 1:33p by Tbrid***

I resolved my issue. I did not know the cart URL (XYZ.com in my example) needed to be put in the mirror field. So, I put the cart URL in the mirror field, placed the tracking code and dynamic revenue variable on the conversion page and everything worked.

I wish there as a more robust feature for handling variables like revenue. It would be really great to be able to track products, tax, and other variables related to the sale. I have not gotten into product tracking. I'm a newbiew. So, I am just getting into the details.

Posted Thu Mar 14 2013 3:28p by Tbrid***

Same problem here. Site ID: 66387331

They were working fine and then ... nothing. Goal ID 367 is still listed under my goals (only one) but reports are returned blank - no data whatsoever - not even a "0".

This despite a number of goals being hit - if I go on pageviews alone.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted Fri Mar 15 2013 8:32a by matt***

test

Posted Thu Jul 10 2014 8:25p by lfbizp***

You must be logged in to your account to post!