Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Uptime monitoring inaccurate

Hi there, I've had uptime monitoring configured on quite a few sites for the last month now and I get frequent reports of downtime when the sites are not in fact down. I'm hosting on a clustered cloud-based setup. Could it be that pings from Clicky are getting blocked in some way? Are there some IP addresses that I should ask my host to add to a white list?
Thanks

Posted Fri Mar 29 2013 2:53a by tigerch***

bump.. is this forum monitored by Clicky?

Posted Tue Apr 9 2013 4:03a by tigerch***

I am having the same problem. Clicky is notifying me that the site is down while I can access it (and it shows as up on Down For Everyone.)

Posted Wed Mar 5 2014 11:31a by ahens***

Same here..... Lot's of downtime according to Clicky, not a single complaint from customers.

Posted Wed Sep 17 2014 4:23p by aikedejon***

Yep, my sites are doing well, but Clicky reports outages of approx 10 minutes almost daily.

Posted Fri Sep 19 2014 4:19a by dekruy***

Correction: 2 to 5 times daily....

Posted Tue Sep 30 2014 11:28p by dekruy***

Still curious for a reply from the Clicky guys. Are you looking into this? As of now, my site is down according to Clicky, which it is not.

Posted Fri Oct 17 2014 12:30a by dekruy***

Still no response from Clicky, I'll send in a support ticket. Meanwhile I lowered the interval from 10 to 30 minutes.

Posted Sun Nov 9 2014 11:29p by dekruy***

We were having problems with monitoring HTTPS sites for a month or so but it was resolved last month, we haven't heard any complaints since then except potentially this one.

Posted Mon Nov 10 2014 9:45a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

You must be logged in to your account to post!