Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

No longer logging traffic

Clicky stopped logging visits to my site January 29. I know there have been page views, because someone posted a post from it in a facebook group I belong to today,there was much discussion about the content of the post (so I know people had read it), and I came to clicky to see how much traffic the post had generated, and it was zero for the last two weeks. Prior to that, there was the normal amount of traffic. Anyone have a suggestion as to why this might be happening?

Posted Mon Feb 10 2014 10:37p by areawom***

This happened to me also. Huge drop in traffic but my other traffic tool (google analytics) shows normal traffic.

Posted Tue Feb 11 2014 7:43a by jgarza***

Today I cancelled my PRO subcription to go back to Google Analytics full time. I really see no more value managing my 10 sites on here. Google analytics seem to be more detailed in many regards - will miss some of Clicky, but am quite satisfied with the Google Anaytics free value proposition vs $9 Clicky. I came to a point now to really I can live without the great Clicky real-time analytics.

Posted Tue Feb 11 2014 1:10p by africavuvu***

Same here, logging almost 0 traffic on over 15 websites I'm tacking.

Clicky guys, please make some kind of statement, the situation is critical. Some of us have customers paying their bills.

Posted Tue Feb 18 2014 1:46a by linuxfac***

My bad, there has been some kind of misunderstanding here. Clicky is logging traffic just as it should.

Posted Tue Feb 18 2014 1:51a by linuxfac***

Same here. Clicky has logged zero traffic for more than a week. And, I don't know why.

I'm thinking the solution is to drop Clicky and find another tracking service.

But, it is comforting to see that other people are having the same problem, and it's not just me.

Also of note, I use CloudFlare. And, I recently blocked traffic from China.

Posted Wed Feb 19 2014 12:19a by gupto***

I'm new so thought I was doing something wrong.. but clicky stopped working on my site as weel after a week, thought I was in the free section, maybe not, but didn't see any way to pay for it.. going to Google with the rest..

Posted Thu Feb 20 2014 2:30p by show123***

I have a desktop alert through clicky, it makes a sound when anyone visits a particular website, it is making the sound quite often but when I check nobodies at the site when I look at spy, weids

Posted Fri Feb 21 2014 4:41a by Lynn***

You must be logged in to your account to post!