Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Clicky not tracking any visits

Has anyone else experienced any issues with visitors not being tracked? Since 1st of January we've had visitors every day to www.ValidBrands.com

Today I show zero (0) which has never happened. I even reset all cookies on browser and Clicky is not tracking my own visits. I ensured all tracking code is right.

Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!

Bryan

Posted Sun Mar 30 2014 3:15p by bryanrai***

I also cannot track my blog.Can anyone from clicky help me out here....?

Posted Mon Mar 31 2014 12:21a by medeade***

I am having the same problem with my company's website. I can see that the website is indeed getting visited by both people I know as well as from our online advertisements, but about a week ago the tracking slowly dropped down to zero views per day. Is there anyone who can help me fix this before I am forced to switch to another tracking service?

Posted Mon Mar 31 2014 9:36a by CEARI***

same problem

Posted Mon Mar 31 2014 1:01p by aglhj***

@bryanrainey, I checked your stats and see data logging. The site is fairly low traffic so I'm guessing you just happened to log on here and view your stats before you had had any visitors that day. Everything seems fine right now.

@CEARInc, I looked at your web site and I don't see our code anywhere in your HTML. It's a WP site so I assume you're using our plugin. Can you double check the plugin is still active and configured correctly? I see you're using a caching plugin as well, try nuking the cache there.

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 7:01a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Can you please check mine, too? I have other stats embedded in my websites and they showing visitors. I have yet to post on one site but the other one should have visits because I have been told of readers/viewers (they are both pretty brand new so still in the promotion stage). I'm worried that if I convert to your paid premium service and Clicky is not gathering the same data as before, I might not get any refund from you as noted in your terms. I have been loving your service (great data reports) till this concern that started yesterday, like the others who posted here.

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 7:26a by fascinate***

i want to make new goal or campaign for my short link http://snip.ps/cqxk but i dont have 1 visitor in 24 hours
please tell me a correct steps to make new campaign and get visitors for my site to test if i get best target visitor i will upgrade

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 8:54a by smartman2***

Yes, it does appear to be working. Thanks for checking.

Bryan

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 8:55a by bryanrai***

no stats again today for my sites. Please contact us.

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 9a by aglhj***

We are still not getting Clicky stats on ANY of the four sites being tracked. I know for a fact that traffic is going to pix2canvas. PLEASE investigate and respond!!!!!

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 9:43a by aglhj***

All good! Tracking is back! Thanks.

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 8:56p by fascinate***

You must be logged in to your account to post!