Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

goal monitoring not working

On my site www.gambling6.com, goal conversions seem to be not working. I am using an HTML redirect, like here: www.gambling6.com/go/wintrillions.html
The code in the redirect file is:

meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://www.wintrillions.com/?account=98761b9f&track=G6en"

What is the problem?

Posted Tue May 27 2014 4:59a by CatfishLo***

How are you testing this? Are you testing it via your own browser that you use to access Clicky or with actual users? (remember that Clicky doesn't track your own visits)

Logically next you would have to test if the redirect is executing prior to the Goal script being triggered. Sounds like the case if you have this in a production environment and people are actively passing through this. If this is the case you will need to change how you do a redirect and make sure the Clicky Goal and Tracking script execute prior to the redirect.

Posted Tue May 27 2014 5:50a by ringo***

Actually I did test this from a different computer. Goals were not monitored.
And it is just one this one site where I am having the problem. So how do I make sure that the clicky script executes before the redirect? Some code I could add to the /go files redirect script to add 2 seconds before execution?

Posted Wed May 28 2014 8:36a by CatfishLo***

You must be logged in to your account to post!