Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Web site is not tacking

After implementing tracking code on website and verify by account , but we do not find any data on dashboard.

We need your help

Posted Fri Jun 6 2014 5:39a by holidayli***

Quick question to hopefully guide us in solving your issue. How did you implement the tracking code? If it was manually, did you implement it on every page you want to track (alternatively if you have a global footer element)? If it wasn't manually, how was it implemented?

Please also keep in mind that visits from the same browser (and potentially IP) that you log-in to with Clicky will not be tracked by the tracking code.

Posted Mon Jun 9 2014 6:50a by ringo***

I don't understand what you are saying I manually copied my tracking code, went to the builder of my website click on more, then dragged the Html to the top of website a d no results followed.

Posted Tue Jun 10 2014 3:24p by ***

Likewise...

What is your website running? Is it just plain HTML? Is it running a Content Management System (ie Drupal, Kentico, etc...)?? Is it running a blogging tool (i.e. Wordpress, IPB, etc...)??

If it is just plain HTML, you will need to implement the tracking code on each of your pages that you want to track. You will need to follow Clicky's instructions on implementing the tracking code, e.g.: You should paste the tracking code just above the close of your Body tag in your HTML.

CMS and Blogging tools are a bit different in how you can implement this (usually easier once you know what you're doing) but should follow the same principle of having the tracking code just above the close of the Body tag on each page you want tracked.

Posted Wed Jun 11 2014 10:29a by ringo***

Fpsg1953, would like to ask in response to my previous question, when I said Clicky is nit tracking my site. With respect the site is being tracked, but I first must go thru my bookmarks to implement webs dashboard, then I get a menu to the upper left with statistics, I click on it sub menu gives me clicky, and tracking results follow. Does that mean that in order to get those same results straight from the Clicky Icon on my website, I need to di what. Attached tthe tracking code to each page please direct me.

Posted Wed Jun 11 2014 6:34p by ***

I am having difficulty understanding what you have written here, including what you are doing and what the problem is.

- What does your bookmarks have to deal with this problem?

- What is your webs dashboard, is this your CMS/Blogging tools admin area? Is this your login area to edit files directly from your hosting provider (i.e. CPANEL, DirectAdmin, etc...)?

- Are Clicky statistics showing up in your site profile on Clicky's website?

- Is this "menu" with statistics, the Clicky's on-site analytics box (e.g. this: https://clicky.com/help/faq/features/on-site-analytics)

Posted Fri Jun 13 2014 12:24p by ringo***

You must be logged in to your account to post!