Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Domain showing first

Is this new? Domain showing before the page so instead of:

page.php

its showing

www.domain.com/page.php

How do I turn off the domain, I already know it's my domain. I'm viewing this on my Spy page.

Posted Thu Jul 17 2014 10:39p by dream***

Are the ones you are seeing hit on pages for mirrored domains?

I was trying an experiment yesterday with mirrored domains, and I found that page hits on domains which are not the primary domain seemed to show up with the domain included. I don't know if that is new clicky behavior since I just did it myself yesterday for the first time.

Posted Fri Jul 18 2014 8:34a by edyod***

No mirrored website, just a regular website. Let me know if there's a fix. Having my domain show up is very redundant.

Posted Fri Jul 18 2014 12:49p by dream***

Agreed - such embellishments only seek to annoy. Please revert to your earlier presentation of the data asap.

Posted Sat Jul 19 2014 1:30a by jacksl***

Sometimes the Original flavor is the best. Let's get it back.

Posted Sat Jul 19 2014 1:32a by dream***

I don't think was intentional. Based on another thread titled "site tracking down" it looks like the developers were working on Spy function yesterday, as people were reporting it was down. Now people are reporting host name shows up in the URLs on Spy.

There is a site preference that can be set to show or not show host names -- when the domain is a subdomain or mirror -- it seems like this functionality is broken on Spy in a way that always shows host name no matter what.

Posted Sat Jul 19 2014 5:56a by edyod***

Yeah this was a mistake on our part when we made big updates to Spy last week, it's changed back to the old way now.

Posted Wed Jul 23 2014 11:15a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Looks good :) Thx for handling support, it's refreshing in this day and age.

Posted Wed Jul 23 2014 11:18a by dream***

You must be logged in to your account to post!