Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Upgrading plan but confused on features

If I upgrade my plan to get the spy feature and to view further back to look at IP addresses will I be able to go back upon upgrading right away? I have a lot of click fraud and Google is worthless at catching them.

Thanks

Posted Tue Aug 12 2014 2:29p by cannonballb***

We purge old data from inactive and free sites on a semi-regular basis (few times a year). So data prior to 30 days may be available, or may not. The last purge was in January though so you'll at least have data back to then.

Posted Tue Aug 12 2014 3:11p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

So your saying for sure I will have IP data as far back as January? So I upgrade and then the info is obtainable going through the pull down tab and date range?

Posted Wed Aug 13 2014 9:04a by cannonballb***

When I first signed up in March it allowed me to see the organizations name if it was registered. Where did that feature go and what plan does that come with?

Posted Wed Aug 13 2014 10:12a by cannonballb***

Some features such as organizations, we only log that data if the account is premium status. So the historical data won't have it from the range your trial ended til the time you re-upgrade. But it should start logging for new visitor sessions again once you upgrade.

Posted Wed Aug 13 2014 3:03p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

You must be logged in to your account to post!