Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Adwords repeat click from same ip

I want to ha have a list of visitors that have revisited my page thru google adwords multiple times. This is so i can block these in adwords. Is it possible?

Posted Thu Aug 14 2014 4:13a by skylt***

hey Skyltab yes, go to your Google dashboard, at the bottom you will see ip inclusions, click on that and enter one per line and don't forget to hit save.

Posted Thu Aug 14 2014 6:15a by elvis***

Hej Elvisp-mannen! Yes i know that but i want a list from inside clicky of the multiple visitors.

Posted Thu Aug 14 2014 6:17a by skylt***

go to top navigator on clicky, go to the client you want to review data, go to visitors, then most active.

Posted Thu Aug 14 2014 6:44a by elvis***

I'm looking for this as well. Pretty much why I subscribed to Clicky. "Most Active" is not ideal.It's also a very slow way to go about it. What we need is a "Number of Sessions" filter and "Number of Bounces". Something like that.
That way we can filter visitors by "Advertising" and "Number Of Session" over 28 days. We could then ad Visitors who bounced.

Posted Thu Aug 21 2014 8:10p by travst***

I too am hoping that Clicky spy can set an alert based on preference but say 3 paid search clicks from the same IP or IP range? Its to track repeat paid search visitors? I want to track if competitors are running up my paid adds from an IP address or IP address range? I also want to use it to track in double up clicks that I am being charged for by GAds. Currently I export and to a concatenated match on IP address and dates. Would be handy if a visitor was flagged when triggered by the behavior of the visitor which one could set the preferences for - say 3 paid clicks in the last 30 - 90 days.

Posted Wed Oct 14 2015 5:16a by delayedarri***

Can I have a report of visitor by IP and number of visits? Tahnks

Posted Fri Feb 26 2016 3:37a by Altamira***

You must be logged in to your account to post!