Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Clicky has never logged any visitors for my site

Hello,

My site is new but it's still surprising (although not completely shocking)that clicky shows no visitors ever. How can I verify that it is working properly? I already used the tool in preferences to check if it has the tracking code installed properly. And I am using a wordpress plugin to implement.

Thanks.

Posted Thu Dec 4 2014 2:15p by saautoaccident***

The best way to test it is to look into your real-time tracking while you yourself are visiting your site. This is, if you are not filtering your own traffic. If so, try it on your smartphone or ask someone to help you.

Posted Thu Dec 4 2014 2:37p by ***

The best way to actually confirm your tracking code is installed on all pages via a plugin is to view the outputted HTML from your browser and search for the Clicky code. Once you find the javascript code, you will need to look for your siteid. If you find that then you will then be able to say without a shadow of doubt that it is installed.

Step 2, I would say would be visiting your website from your phone or something that you haven't accessed your user panel within Clicky on.

Posted Thu Dec 4 2014 2:41p by ringo***

Thanks for the tips. I was successfully able to troubleshoot this.

Posted Thu Dec 4 2014 5:11p by saautoaccident***

You must be logged in to your account to post!