Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Spy Map always showing

Since Spy went XL, every time I refer to the spy page, the map is showing. I need to click "Show map", then "Hide Map" to hide it each time.

Getting a bit annoying... is it just me?

Chrome Version 43.0.2357.81

Thanks!

Posted Fri May 29 2015 2:49p by anitag***

Same here on iPhone and win7 Firefox

Posted Sat May 30 2015 12:07a by KiboO***

Same here. Before anyone suggest to clear the cache or cookies, been there done that. Tested with different browsers: Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

Posted Mon Jun 1 2015 12:36p by rhoekm***

Really?? This is a paid service guys, at least respond!

Posted Thu Jun 18 2015 10:10a by anitag***

hi anitag76

The folks who contribute answers to questions on this forum (including me) are mostly other clicky users helping each other. The clicky developers do review and contribute to the forum but they might not catch every post.

If you want to be sure the developers see and respond to your request, especially issues with recent software updates like this one, you might want to contact support directly.

btw, I don't know of a way to suppress the spy page map display behavior you describe or I would have posted that instead of a link to contact support :)

ref: https://clicky.com/contact

Contact us by email at [email protected]
Please include your username, registered email, and site domain or site ID if applicable!

Posted Fri Jun 19 2015 4:01p by edyod***

I found the cause of this bug and fixed it, but it hasn't been deployed yet. I will get that done later tonight so by tomorrow definitely it should work again!

Posted Tue Aug 11 2015 5:45p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Fix was just pushed up.

Posted Tue Aug 11 2015 7:50p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

You must be logged in to your account to post!