Forums » Developers

New features soon on ClickyChrome

Hey everyone,

I worked on ClickyChrome today, and am close to releasing an update that adds a Visitors tab to display info on the last 10 visitors in a format very similar to the Recent Visitors widget.

Here is a screenshot(IPs removed because posted on imgur) of some of the last few visitors of the Clicky Blog:

http://i.imgur.com/qvTS6.png

@admins - Are you ok with my using the flag gifs that you host at staticstuff dot net?

I plan to release the update next weekend. As always, if you have problems with the extension, please email me with your OS and Chrome version.

If there are any Mac or Linux users that would like to beta test for me, email me please - cnanney at gmail.

Posted Sun Apr 11 2010 5:20p by cnann***

Cool. Linking to our flags is fine. You may want to use 'static.getclicky.com' instead though, which x.staticstuff.net just masks. Reasoning behind that is complex, but anyways, we may not always use it so I'd suggest using the real domain.

I don't know how you're doing it now but I'd request that you only load the recent visitors "on demand" instead of loading it by default, since not everyone's going to look at it.

Posted Sun Apr 11 2010 5:49p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Definitely, they have to click on the tab to load visitor info, which I'll change to only the last 5 visitors - 10 is too long, and I don't want to have to scroll. If people want to see more there will be a link to their visitor stats page on Clicky.

Posted Sun Apr 11 2010 6:05p by cnann***

Dude this is awesome. I don't normally comment on on posts and forums online, but truly thank you for such an awesome plugin. I'm sure there are a lot of other people out their that appreciate it too. The visitors tab is awesome and I love seeing how many goals (sales) I made each day. Thanks again.

Posted Sat Apr 16 2011 9:17p by kevkirkpatr***

You must be logged in to your account to post!