Forums » General discussion

Will Clicky considering a basic Premium subscription

I have used Clicky to analyze my Web for 20 days. I love clicky, and decide to pay for premium features.

Currently, the premium subscription starts with 9.99 dollars/month. Is it possible that clicky will publish a basic premium subscription which has limited features but with a lower starting price? Maybe 5 dolloars or 6 dollars.

Anyway, I am going to pay for it even the 9.99 dollars/month is not cheap to me!

Posted Sun Apr 9 2023 2:08a by realsij***

We used to have a cheaper plan but payment processing costs keep going up. I have considered re-adding a smaller plan again, but the tradeoff would be that there would be no monthly option, so you'd have to pay annually. It's not high priority at the moment though, sorry. Maybe later this year!

I just gave you 3 months free though so you can hopefully stick around for a while!

Posted Mon Apr 10 2023 10:49a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

It's so nice of you & your team. Thanks for your 3 months present. I will pay annually after using out the free 3 month premium features. Actually, Clicky is not just a tool, but a connection for me. I check clicky multiple times to follow my site's growth. Thanks a lot!

Posted Mon Apr 10 2023 11:03a by realsij***

You must be logged in to your account to post!