Forums » General discussion

WTF!!!

I paid for the membership and was avg 30-50k hits a month, no problems for the first 5 months, now you put in a 10,000 hit limit on my account, shouldnt you do this after my contract expires !!! ???? why would you change my limit half way through my contract ??? what kind of company does this, we'll sell you this and then change our agreement half way through it, REFUND MY MONEY !!! is this why you get people to sign up for a year so you can change their services half way through it and not provide the user what they paid for !!! /

Posted Sun Mar 13 2011 3:09p by cadsi***

We've always had page view limits, we just weren't enforcing them before. But now we are.

http://getclicky.com/blog/253/enforcing-page-view-limits

Posted Sun Mar 13 2011 4:32p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Yes, cadsii, I understand your concern. But I think Clicky always had those limits published in their plans. It sounds really like you were just allowed much more page views then your plan specified so you should just look at that as a bonus, not a disservice.

Posted Sun Mar 13 2011 8:56p by jrsva***

I agree, Clicky has always had the limits posted, I've just had my 1st year with Clicky in a few days, their service is great value for money, you know how great an upgrade would be for free.

Posted Thu Mar 17 2011 4:02p by seobyca***

You must be logged in to your account to post!