Forums » Developers

Developer needed to finish clicky custom code pluggin

So I have one of the last posts about how we are trying to finish up a custom data uploader that upload revenue based on clicky user info we have.

So far we have in our database a match of the users who hit our site and the clicky infomation. We also pass our unique id to our partners and get that unique id with any revenue generated.

We have an uploader of this information to our system. We have even got it uploading goal and revenue to Clicky. However our programmer was getting duplicate data and couldn't get it working.

We are looking for someone to finish this for us and also build out some more functionality for multiple goals.

if interested please email me at jmbird at gmail dot com and we can discuss price.

Posted Thu Mar 24 2011 2:45p by jbirdd***

I have sent you an email with my details, rates etc. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

David.

Posted Thu Mar 24 2011 4:57p by where***

Developer still needed. We walked through all the requirements of the document but before he could start he started a long term project. However he gave me all his notes on what needs to be fixed. Making this a much easier job now. Is anyone interested in it.

Posted Sat Mar 26 2011 5:55p by jbirdd***

You must be logged in to your account to post!