Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Clicky Stopped Working, Completely

This is my first month on Clicky (I have a Pro account), which I started via CloudFlare. Everything was working fine, but I noticed a day after I enabled on-site analytics that the widget and the dashboard were not displaying the same information.

Then, the next day Clicky returned just 11 views, which hasn't happened since the first day, the first hour the site launched, and now nothing is showing.

I thought it was CloudFlare, because the tracking stopped after I made a monthly payment, which seemed odd, but they are showing a few thousand views yesterday, and so is Google Analytics. I also tried to add the Clicky code manually in case CloudFlare was not returning correctly, but it too is not working. I deleted the manual code after confirming it was installed correctly using your tool.

What is going on? Paying for something that has been down is very frustrating. I opened a support ticket earlier yesterday (w/ CloudFlare, as well), but have not heard back.

domian: www.peoplespunditdaily.com

Posted Mon Apr 13 2015 5:28a by ppd_news_ne***

It all of a sudden began working again. I just re-enabled on-site analytics, so if it stops again, then at least I have isolated the problem. However, I still won't know how to fix it.

Posted Mon Apr 13 2015 6:15a by ppd_news_ne***

CF had an issues yesterday it looks like, heard from another CF user showing a similar drop in traffic on Sunday, but today it is back to normal.

Posted Mon Apr 13 2015 11:22a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

im having problem with clicky

Posted Mon Apr 13 2015 4:51p by hypolaa***

I have Had website for a while with clicky. I use muse. i have never had a problem. one week ago it stopped displaying certain devices. now, it wont display any of my devices. and only logs a few visits. i have installed and reinstalled the tracking code to no effect. what is wrong with it?

Posted Fri Apr 24 2015 2:55a by billy25***

You must be logged in to your account to post!