Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

"Visitors" Tab Not Displaying Any Information

At some point today the "Visitors" Tab stopped displaying any Information. The "Visits by this user in the last 7 days --
Select a date or date range to view all visits from a different or larger period" shows up but that's it.

Posted Sun Jun 12 2016 7:57p by ajm19***

/user/ is all zeroed-out too, but just for one site. Spy is working, but clicking on a visitor's IP yields nothing for most hits to the site. For example, I'm being registered when visiting in an Incognito window but no visitor info is displaying.

Posted Mon Jun 13 2016 8:56a by ajm19***

Mine also says that no one has visited my website today, but I know that it is not true.

Posted Mon Jun 13 2016 10a by ComputerW***

Did you see the database migration message on your dashboard? It's all done now.

Posted Mon Jun 13 2016 12:23p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

There was no database migration notification on my dashboard.

You should send out emails, bud. This shit's really annoying.

Posted Mon Jun 13 2016 3:33p by ajm19***

You have 2 sites, one of them (your bigger one... "faster") was on an affected server. See our blog for the message you would have seen. THis message only showed on the dashboard. It did not display on your user homepage or the visitors tabs, which are the only 2 places you mentioned visiting.

https://clicky.com/blog/

Posted Mon Jun 13 2016 7:36p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Allow me to elaborate. There was no database migration notification on my dashboard *that I saw or was made obvious of*.

I am a busy man...

I log in and am attuned to those things I am looking for: Generally, I go straight to the Spy.

As someone who has been leveraging the Internet before Al Gore Invented it and as someone who has been in the Customer Service space for over 30 years, let's just say I might be something of a resource; and what I am telling you is this: I understand the immediate impetus to dismiss people such as myself as deaf, blind and/or dumb. It is the family failing of people such as yourselves (and I am in your 'family').

What you need to do is send emails when you do stuff like this. Not doing so sends a very clear message to people such as myself (we are many) that you obdurately just don't get it.

Be well,
AJ

Posted Mon Jun 13 2016 7:46p by ajm19***

You must be logged in to your account to post!