Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Hi,

I have been using a mirror/alias on my site for sometime now to track visitors across our externally hosted checkout process (fastspring.com) without any problems.

I have recently added a second mirror/alias for our demo server (impressivedemos.com), to track visitors across our product demos within the same account (as it is part of the same visitor journey/session for our purposes).

When I added the second mirror/alias (impressivedemos.com), visits on the first mirror/alias (fastspring.com) no longer show up in reports - they are still tracked as when I remove the second mirror/alias (impressivedemos.com) they show up again.

I have tried entering the mirrors/alias in various formats including:

fastspring.com,impressivedemos.com
fastspring.com, impressivedemos.com
fastspring.com impressivedemos.com
impressivedemos.com,fastspring.com
impressivedemos.com, fastspring.com
impressivedemos.com fastspring.com

No matter how I enter them, the outcome is always the same. Visits to impressivedemos.com show up in the reports, but not fastspring.com. It is essential to track visitors across fastspring.com for conversion/goal tracking purposes.

Please can you advise on this.

I am currently on the premium trial, but am keen to continue with the paid plan after the trial expires if this can be resolved, as I have been very happy with the service so far.

Kind regards,
Chris

Posted Tue Jul 26 2016 3:36a by morleydig***

You must be logged in to your account to post!