Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Number of new visitors per url in a specific range of dates

Hi,

I want to get the number of new visitors per url in a specific range of dates.

Could you help me?

Posted Sat Sep 3 2016 8:47a by RaanMa***

Start at the dashboard for a particular web site.

On the top line, two items to the right of Dashboard is Content. Click on the Content link.

This will bring up a report listing pages with URL, number of visitors, and other statistics.

The report defaults to statistics for today listing content pages by descending number of views. You can click on any of the column headers such as Visitors in order to sort the report on that column. Click on Visitors to sort by number of unique visitors.

Next look up to the top right corner where you see today's date. This is a pull down menu with numerous options for date ranges and a custom date range option at bottom where you can select start and stop dates.

Posted Sun Sep 4 2016 3:35p by edyod***

Hello Sir
My User Name is [email protected]
Domain Name www.saibabacabsandhotels.com
Email [email protected]

Dear Sir My Self Name M S Oberoi owner of Saibabacabsandhotels.com need help from you As I am showing my ads through adwordsgoogle.com and I am getting a lot of invalid clicks from my competitors, and i am unable to TRACK THIER IP Address so that i can block them I am in heavy loss due to invalid Traffic clicks so kindly help me as Earliest

A earliest Reply will be Appricieted

Regards

M S Oberoi
91 9049436000

Posted Mon Sep 5 2016 5:38a by msobero***

Hello Sir
ustomer ID: 287-743-8583
My User Name is [email protected]
Domain Name www.saibabacabsandhotels.com
Email [email protected]

Dear Sir My Self Name M S Oberoi owner of Saibabacabsandhotels.com need help from you As I am showing my ads through adwordsgoogle.com and I am getting a lot of invalid clicks from my competitors, and i am unable to TRACK THIER IP Address so that i can block them I am in heavy loss due to invalid Traffic clicks so kindly help me as Earliest

A earliest Reply will be Appricieted

Regards

M S Oberoi
91 9049436000

Posted Mon Sep 5 2016 5:38a by msobero***

You must be logged in to your account to post!