Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Integrate with CRM?

Here is the integration I would like to do, is this possible with getclicky (via the on-page javascript or api or other?)

Capture the following for a user that completes a goals/hits a page link:

1. location and domain of user
2. the referrer (ie: if from google, the search terms)
3. date/timestamp info
4. the email address which was entered into the webpage form

and pass that information to another application via a webhook, email, etc?

Right now the goal alerts are very limited to just sending a email link back to getclicky, can I capture info from the goal and pass as a webhook to integrate with my CRM?

I suspect this would require some API work, any tips on how to pull it all together (ie how to get the info from the on-page js code, what APIs to pull, etc)

thanks

Posted Tue May 15 2012 4:54p by oaktre***

Yes, if you grab from the API the list of visitors who completed your goal each day, it will include all of that data.

Say you set something up to do this at 1am each day. Your query would look like this:

http://api.getclicky.com/api/stats/4?site_id=XXX&sitekey=YYY&type=visitors-list&date=yesterday&goal=name+of+goal

Your site_id and sitekey are in your site preferences. To get the proper "name+of+goal" value, go to your goals report and click on a goal then click the "view visitors who completed this goal" link. In the URL you will see something at the end like &goal=name+of+goal - just copy/paste that string to use with the API.

Posted Fri May 18 2012 8:20p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Thanks for the reply. But in order to link with the CRM I need the email address of the person who completed the goal, otherwise I wouldn't have a relationship to map. How can getclicky grab that and associated it with the visitor so it's in that API query?

Posted Fri May 18 2012 8:47p by oaktre***

YOu would need to pass the email address to us with our custom data tracking functionality. Then when you export the visitors list, it will include that email address in there for each visitor.

https://secure.getclicky.com/help/customization#session

Posted Mon May 21 2012 12:20p by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Is this syntax wrong, I can't get this to work:

var clicky_custom = {};
clicky_custom.session = {
email: .$_SESSION['email']
};

Prior to this I set:

session_start();
$_SESSION['email'] = $email_address;

Posted Wed May 23 2012 8:12a by oaktre***

You need to put the email address in quotes or javascript won't run the code.

email: "$_SESSION[email]"

Posted Thu May 24 2012 9:27a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

Hi there. Long time Clicky user, but not a developer. Need assistance integrating Clicky with Zoho CRM via webhook or API. Once a lead has submitted their information through our contact form, we receive an alert exactly 2 minutes after the submission from Clicky with that users valuable activity. It contains valuable data such as keywords used to find us, time on site, number of clicks (etc). We'd like to associate the details of that report automatically into Zoho so that it can automatically be forwarded to the appropriate sales rep with those details contained within. Does anyone know how to do this exactly?

Posted Fri Feb 7 2014 4:01p by Norstone***

You must be logged in to your account to post!