Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

UPGRADE: FREE

WHEN I CLICK ON UPGRADE. IT SAYS IT'S FREE FOR 3,000 VIEWS PER DAY. I'M NOT SEEING 3,000 VIEWS PER DAY. HOW DO I GET THAT FREE OPTION TURNED ON? ANYBODY KNOW?

Posted Tue Dec 31 2013 5:44p by JAJ***

IS THE UPGRADE: FREE (3,O00 VIEWS PER DAY AUTOMATIC) WHEN YOU LOGIN TO CLICKY?

Posted Tue Dec 31 2013 5:45p by JAJ***

Have a look at the pricing: https://clicky.com/user/#/help/pricing

Clicky offers a "free" version that has some limited product offerings and limits compared to the paid versions.

Posted Tue Dec 31 2013 6:40p by ringo***

Rereading your post, Clicky is a website analytics tool. It does NOT drive traffic to your website, it tracks the traffic on your website.

Posted Tue Dec 31 2013 7p by ringo***

JAJA

I agree with ringo64's answers, the only thing I would add which might help clarify your confusion about the types of accounts and upgrade options ...

when you register for a clicky account you automatically get the FREE account which allows you to identify one site and install the tracking code on that site. Then clicky will track up to 3000 views per day.

when you click on the upgrade link, the pricing of all types of accounts is displayed for you, including the free account you already have. This way you can compare features of all accounts.

You don't have to do anything to select the free account, it is the default until/unless you ever decide to upgrade to a paid account.

So then why would it be listed as an option on the upgrade page? (1) for comparison as mentioned above, and (2) if you had a paid account and click on the upgrade link, the FREE account is still listed an an option in case you wanted to downgrade from a paid account back to a free account.

hth

Posted Wed Jan 1 2014 3:55p by edyod***

You must be logged in to your account to post!