Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

How to see visitors' browsers in the visitors tab

hello,
I would like to see the browsers of visitors in the visitors tab as shown in the link. How can i do that ?

https://cdn.staticstuff.net/media/screenshots/visitors.gif

Thanks

Posted Tue Jan 28 2014 12:53p by baranta***

Two ways I know to see a web browser icon in a visitor type of report:

1. Action Log report .. if you pull up the visitors report look at the options at top of the report. Right next to "visitor log" is a link for "action log" which does show the web browser.

2. Spy report .. the Spy report shows a map of current visitors, but below that is a similar report to the Action Log report.

These two reports will show a line item for each action (while the visitor report shows one line item per visitor and summarizes how many actions the visitor has taken).

Both reports allow you to select the time frame of the query, defaulting to today like other clicky reports.

The main difference between the Action Log and Spy report is that the Action log identifies the Organization and the Spy report identifies the IP Address.

Just curious... the gif file you link to looks like a clicky report but I don't know how to call it up. I'm sure if it was a clicky report you would already have the answer, so I wonder is this a competitor report you are comparing versus clicky reports?

hth --ed

Posted Tue Jan 28 2014 4:23p by edyod***

You must be logged in to your account to post!