Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Hide clicky

I am running Clicky on a wordpress site and i just noticed that all registered users have access to view analytics. I am using the "clicky for wordpress" plugin. Is there a way to hid this from all users except for admins?

Posted Fri Mar 14 2014 11:48p by rigox20***

go to the website in question, go to preferences,then go to prefrences on 2nd line there is a tab to disable that near the bottom of the page.

Posted Sat Mar 15 2014 6:10a by elvis***

are you referring to "on site analytics" or the "allow public access" tabs? Because the "allow public access is not checked and neither is the on site analytics. The issue is that ever user that registers regardless of their user role gets a bar up at the top after that sign in. In this bar they have quick access to what ever features have been given to them. I noticed that clicky button (doesn't say clicky it just shows lines almost like a graph) and its clickable is displayed on everybodies bar regardless if they are admin or not. Once any user click on this they are transfered to my site stats on clicky website.

Posted Sat Mar 15 2014 7:03a by rigox20***

Also if i were to check/enable "onsite analytics" the box that is displayed on the site for all users regardless of role.

Posted Sat Mar 15 2014 7:07a by rigox20***

The onsite analytics from Clicky is only displayed to YOU, it is dependent on YOU being logged into Clicky, not your site login. If you use another browser that is not logged into Clicky or log out of Clicky it should not display.

What you're talking about at the top of the website is not a standard Clicky function so I can't help there :

Posted Sat Mar 15 2014 7:37a by ringo***

On the onsite analytics I understand now. In regards to the button not sure if its the plugin im using to incorporate the clicky code all thorough out my website (clicky for wordpress). Thanks for the help

Posted Sat Mar 15 2014 7:41a by rigox20***

You must be logged in to your account to post!