Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

WordPress has stopped logging visits

I have been using the Clicky WordPress plugin: http://bit.ly/1iAivnB for several months.

In the last 7 days, the plugin has stopped logging visits. I know that I’m getting visitors because I recently sent a MailChimp campaign which indicated that it had at least 9 clicks.

I have contacted the plugin author (http://deconf.com/clicky-analytics-dashboard-wordpress) and they have asked me to contact you regarding the problem. What could be the issue?

Thanks

Posted Mon Mar 31 2014 8:34a by jiffyj***

Same here, wordpress has not been logging visits recently. Please help!

Posted Mon Mar 31 2014 5:29p by optomoy***

I'm using the yoast clicky plugin and it's working fine...Maybe install that instead.

Posted Mon Mar 31 2014 7:10p by cherok***

If you're having issues with a 3rd party plugin, the best people to contact is the developer of the plugin, not sure why they're asking you to contact Clicky.

In the mean time, my suggestion would be to install the manual code on a global piece of your footer so that you can track your pages.

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 5a by ringo***

It's probably a javascript conflict.

Deactivate any plugins you've installed recently.
To start out testing - disable all other plugins apart from the clicky one.

Should work then.

Now enable one at a time until you find the culprit.

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 8:31a by Andy***

@jiffyjoy, you are referring to your "jiffyjoy" account right? Just in case you have multiple accounts.

It looks like tracking stopped because you haven't logged in to Clicky for 60 days. You can see that on your site's dashboard, and there's a link to re-enable tracking at the top.

You are probably only viewing your stats via the plugin. That doesn't technically count as a "login" by our system. So just make sure to login at least once a month or so. Or, pay for a premium account. Paid accounts are never disabled from inactivity.

Posted Tue Apr 1 2014 8:53a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

You must be logged in to your account to post!