Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

Help Deleting Dynamic Campaigns

I've been testing to make sure I understand how to set up my dynamic campaigns. I can't find a way to delete these test campaigns.

I tried searching forums, and see requests to add this feature from 2012. Do we seriously NOT have a way to delete dynamic campaigns? Or archive them or something?

Posted Sat Aug 2 2014 1:38p by bghou***

I had a similar question about deleting heat map data a while back.

The practical answer is to filter your reports by time windows, i.e. from start of campaign to end of campaign. That way the ones you set up for playing and testing won't appear in your reports because they were never used after the date the campaigns really kicked off.

Like you I found out there is no way to delete these old campaigns/heat maps; however, there is also no practical need to delete them if you time limit your reporting.

If test campaigns overlap the time period real campaigns ran, then I guess this doesn't solve it.

Just an idea that has helped me with similar dynamic clicky tracking artifacts in the past. Once I got my head around time-limiting the report data, I didn't really care that clicky didn't delete the unused data I was no longer reporting on.

Posted Tue Aug 5 2014 6a by edyod***

You must be logged in to your account to post!