Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

time spent on page

Brand new to Clicky, would appreciate if someone could answer this question:

How do I see how much time has been spent on a particular page over a span of time, and possibly narrow that by visitor?

The only way I can see statistics about a visitor's time on site is by looking at all their sessions in my defined time period and adding everything up. The only way I see to look at how much time a visitor spent on a page is by actually dissecting the actions in each session and adding up lapsed time.

Am I missing something? Is there an easy way to get what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

Posted Wed Jul 27 2011 9:38a by digitalarch***

Currently, yes you gotta do it in your head. Displaying it by the date isn't a bad idea but there isn't really room.

Posted Wed Jul 27 2011 10:20a by Your Friendly Clicky Admin

That's what I'm looking for also. I've been researching the whole Internet and the only hope I have so far is for a modification to Google Analytics that's described in a paper on the internet called "Advanced Content Tracking with Universal Analytics" that was posted February 12, 2014. You don't want the paper that is titled part one and part two you want the more recent article.

If you know anything better let me know. [email protected]

I guess I won't hold my breath because the above forum entry is about three years old.

Posted Tue Oct 28 2014 10:17p by japete***

You must be logged in to your account to post!