Forums » Help & Troubleshooting

No Tracking of Clicky At All After Installing Code

I have copied and pasted the tracking code into my Keller Williams site and have received "zero" tracking information. Is there an issue with these sites not accepting the tracking code? The site does accept javascript code so that is not a problem.

Posted Thu Sep 10 2015 6:31a by WendyLindq***

https://cdn.staticstuff.net/media/help/tracking-code.png

Posted Thu Sep 10 2015 9:40p by rockvedpraka***

Thank you for your reply; however, I have copied that tracking code into my site many times . . I have copied each type of tracking code into my site . . . I have tested each time and it does not track . . . I have double checked it with the check my code link and the code is not recognized as even being installed. It's very illusive once copied, pasted and saved.

Posted Fri Sep 11 2015 6:59a by WendyLindq***

Okay, so in a templated site such as the Market Leader sites (for real estate agents), the code has to be installed as non-javascript and only in the footer. So this may mean nothing to those who don't use the ML sites. The Footer of those sites is actually located in the admin panel and under "additional info." It appears to be tracking successfully now. I still have the other templated sites to work on, but at least one site is up and tracking. Still haven't heard back from Support. If anyone else out there has this problem, I hope this helps you too.

Posted Fri Sep 11 2015 4:48p by WendyLindq***

You must be logged in to your account to post!