Forums » General discussion

How does an individual earn money by posting ads on Facebook?

How does an individual earn money by posting ads on Facebook?

Posted Tue Dec 28 2021 9:22a by Leo52***

can i get some answers of my questions. https://surveyforcustomers.com/

Posted Thu Dec 30 2021 4:30a by Leo52***

I will answer this...as a current facebook advertiser, but not anything survey or questionable...or even spam oriented at all (because this is sadly...often a spam - idea, and I am literally advertising on facebook).

You either post offers as an affiliate marketer, or even just - your own ideas and products on facebook. I run a few businesses, and have some ads - running to promote my books, and other business items. But I think I understand what you are asking about here, and it is not a big - or confusing idea...or question.

You just need something to promote that earns you money (...not remotely surveys, or anything cheesy looking, or even known - or well known offers...because they look tacky, or even - just very unsellable. I know of far too many people trying to see - false and fake...deals and other offers on facebook, and even other platforms such as ebay - and amazon, and other places...and it just does not work out...at all).

So please do not get into this idea...as someone with just random things to sell, on facebook. It can be very money profitable to post ads on facebook...and other advertising websites...but you need a unique and powerful - offer, and good looking ad to sell your things, and whatever...you might be selling. I say this literally as someone who advertises on facebook, and...technically it is not remotely simple - or easy. But it is very powerful, and easy to do - if...you have the right things to sell, and the correct mindset - from the get go. Take note...that you might also lose quite a bit of money - if you are not well prepared...to spend quite a lot of money on advertising on facebook in general (it can be quite enormously - expensive....without a steady and profitable, mindset - and plan...to fully profit from your ads). Hopefully this answers your questions.

Posted Thu Dec 30 2021 8:23p by bluesoni***

i am still looking for my answers. https://surveyforcustomers.com/

Posted Sun Jan 2 2022 8:49a by Leo52***

Thanks. surveyforcustomers

Posted Sun Jan 2 2022 8:50a by Leo52***

@surveyforcustomers.com You are indeed not very polite. Arrogant almost....Maybe if you change your attitude you will get a better response. Even if I knew how to assist you, with your attitude, I won't assist.

Posted Mon Jan 3 2022 2:43a by Canonne***

You must be logged in to your account to post!