Important difference regarding Segments on the main 'Content' report
The Segments on the main Content report are vastly different from all other reports. All Segments are based on overall visitor sessions, but the Content report is focused on specific pages of your site. The differences are explained below.
For all reports (except Content), the 4 columns of Segments data are based on visitor sessions
- Average actions per session
- Average time per session
- Total time for all sessions
- Bounce rate for all sessions
The Content report numbers, however, are relevant to that specific page (piece of content) only.
- Visitors that viewed this page
- Average time spent viewing this page and this page only
- Total time viewing this page and this page only
- Exit - the percentage of visitors for whom this was their last page view on your site